Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just one of those days...


It's been one of those joyous days where I've been tired so everything around me is irritating! Shocking, I know, but nevertheless it happens!

And of course, Jared picks up on my irritated feelings and enjoys to cry more than usual when I feel irked!!! Paula and I have come up with a crazy laugh which helps us get through those days - sounds a bit like two witches cackling - insane, we know, but it helps because it makes us laugh!

I'm finding this week of homeschool hard - I'm not feeling motivated at all but I know that Robyn's education is on my shoulders so I have already given myself a firm talking to and tomorrow we start fresh with renewed vooma!

Today Paula, Robyn, Joshie, Jared and I went to the nature reserve - to get the boys out and to look for a termite hill (couldn't find any). Went for a lovely stroll and then my kids found the mud! First Jared went running into it, but luckily he didn't get too muddy, but Robyn (who saw the mud) basically jumped into it and got her shoes and jeans covered in it. Mommy saw red!!!! Anyway, to cut a long ranting story short she cleaned herself up and we both calmed down again!!! Must learn to be more patient!

Cameron told me this afternoon that he is on the A team for cricket and sounded very pleased and smug about it! Congrats, my boy! You're a super star!

Love you all xxx

No comments: